Be inspired by Stacy’s keynote presentations that encourage educators with relevant information and practical ideas for their early childhood programs.
All available topics may be formatted for keynote presentations.
Language and Literacy
- Do This, Not That: Alphabet Knowledge
- Emergent Writers: Embracing the Scribble-Scrabble
- Rolling, Spinning, Jumping, and Running: Embracing Big Body Movement and Development
- Sensory Processing and Development
Developmentally Appropriate Experiences
- Loose Parts: Simple Materials, Big Outcomes
Stakeholders and Parent Groups
- Available to speak to parent associations, organizations, and any stakeholder groups regarding child development, early childhood education, and developmentally appropriate practices